Sunday, September 7, 2008

Since it is Grandparents Day we had the kids tell us what they like about each of their grandparents. If the grammer is wrong it isn't from me, I am just writing it down exactly how they tel me.

This is from Garrett:
1. Nana (Grandma Ellsworth), Nana is always nice and likes to be around us. Papa (Grandpa Ellsworth), likes to play around with us and jokes with us.

2. Grandpa Allred is grateful for what we give him and makes us feel happy. Grandma Allred is nice like Grandpa and she loves my hugs.

3. Grandpa Mortensen takes us for rides on the motorcycles and plays with us. Grandma Mortensen makes us "leche" whenever we want it. I like that they let all of us kids over to their house.

This is from Gavyn:
1. Nana she's always been nice and always smiles and is grateful to be around us. Papa, everytime he is at our door, he always bees funny and he is grtaeful to be around us too.

2. Grandma Allred, everytime we bump into her accidentally she always asks us if we are all right and she always smiles and never stops. Grandpa Allred, everytime he has an "owee" he always tells us about it, and he always smiles.

3. Grandma Mortensen makes me whatever I want and Grandpa, everytime we walk into their house he always grabs us and hugs us.

This is from Ella:
1. Nana bees nice to me and Papa always plays with us. He always tries to take my dogs.

2. Grandma and Grandpa Allred always smile.

I am sorry but Ella got attitude and wouldn't finish answering me on the rest so I am sorry. You know how girls and attitudes go.

12 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    This was just darling! I love how everyone is being creative and coming up with new ways to expand the idea of Sunday Six. We have a granddaughter with an attitude...I'm happy to see we aren't the only ones. Give Ella a day or two, she'll come around! Have a happy week.
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    What sweet good kids. I'm so happy that we get to see and be around these sweet kiddos. They sure make me smile!
    Love you guys, JoLynn
    Laurel said...
    I love the about Ella "Nana bees nice to us" so cute! What a good idea to do this, you are really getting clever!!
    Hugs....
    Laurel said...
    that is suppose to say I love the one about Ella
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    Man I LOVE that girl...attitude and all!
    Loved the Grandparents day idea! Brilliant!
    I agree with everything that was said...well about the grandparents I know! :)
    Love you guys and hope to see you soon! Kiss Ella for me and tell her I miss her!
    Kam
    Jody said...
    You have way cute posts on your blog, nice job, girl.

    (Oh, and I LOVE that purse. I wish we could do that in our family.....it's just kinda hard when it's between 4 states.)
    Gena said...
    Lyndsey, you have a daughter with attitude? What a shocker! You have such adorable children, it's a good thing you married well. I don't know what's gotten into me this morning, you know I'm just kidding. You are an amazing woman with an adorable family. Love you!
    Anonymous said...
    So cool you have a blog! It was good to see you, although it was under such sad circumstances!Your kids are so grown up!
    Nikki said...
    Hey girl of course I remember my spunky girlfriend. Talk about looking great. WOW you look fantastic. The kids are so grown. You still in Gilbert?
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Lyndsey, Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Actually Brent is really darling at our BYU games, he wore his UCLA Sucks shirt and was quite a hit with the fans. People were taking his picture and he was getting High-Fives, etc. We know he's not a True-Blue Fan like us but he's pretty nice and now that we are having a winning season I think he is liking BYU more. The best part is he even bows his head during the prayer before the game!! He's a good boy and loves his BYU Alumni wife and we love him for that.
    Anonymous said...
    Oop's..I hate it when I make typos and can't fix them...I should have said "BYU Alumnus wife"!
    B*Marie said...
    Um... this has nothing to do with that- but first of all, you spelled my name on my mother's blog like that little skeezy Britney Spears'. Secondly- I LOVE SCARY STORIES! Halloween is my favorite holiday! I remember that summer and Matthew and I were trying to get someone to go rent Poltergeist for us, so WHY would you think I went and told on you on purpose? POOP HEAD!

    LOVE YOU!

Post a Comment