Thursday, September 25, 2008

On Second Thought.....

Still debating. I agree with those of you who have commented about this being a fun thing. Maybe we won't go private. There is no need right now. Maybe later, who knows.

4 Comments:

  1. Gena said...
    Yeah, this is a fun thing but if you ever get uncomfortable you do what you have to do. Again, I love you but I must go paint!
    Anonymous said...
    BTW :
    www.ebentleyphoto.com/pricing
    Nikki said...
    ok, you have to go to older post on my blog. There was a time I was going to go private. Then that is when I created my disclaimer that is posted on the right side of my blog. Use it if you need too. This is your blog and if others do not like it well they can stop reading your Journal anytime.
    Nikki said...
    If you do go private though you know I want in... nicholebillingsley@cox.net

Post a Comment