Sunday, September 21, 2008

Papa's Blog Or Dick's Blog!!

I just thought that I would give everyone a heads up on my poor father's blog. I have gotten sick of looking at his plain old blog long enough and when I picked them up from the airport today I grabbed his camera and got his password for his blog and told him that I am revamping his blog. So go check it out!!! I am still working on it so it is a work in progress. Your Welcome to everyone who has been sick of seeing the same post for months.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good Job Lyndsey!! Can't wait!!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    Thank goodness!!! May you be very blessed for this. Oh and you may have to help Randi out too if she doesn't keep on blogging!
    JoLynn
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    Oh blessed LYNDZ...all I can say is yeeee freakin haw!!!

Post a Comment