Friday, September 19, 2008

Disney Who Knew?????

Well Aunt Gena, here you go, the 5 Disney Characters I can compare too.



1. Mrs. Incredible..... With her elastic abilities I think that this is perfect. I feel really stretched from here to there quite a lot recently and man it would be great to have the elastic abilities to deal with more than one child at a time.



2. Cruella Deville....... Man I think this says it all. I feel this way many times and I have my kids that will sing to me Cruella Deville, Cruella Deville. At times she can be charming as can I but at the drop of a dime she turns into a DEVIL!!! My husband tells me of this often that I can turn really devilish, so I have to admit that I can turn into Cruella.



3. Mulan...... I can really relate to Mulan. She is trying to be the best person she can be and the truest she can be. She is shut down and can't be herself in her world. I think that sometime we all feel rejected at times but we find our ways out of this little slump. She also is a really strong woman who doesn't take anyones bull. I can relate to this too. I have really strong opinions and I really and truly stand up for what I believe in. She is really devoted to her family as I am and she even went to war to protect her family. I would and do stand up for my friends and family as well as my beliefs like Mulan.




4. Dory...... Man do I love Dory. She has to be one of my favorite Disney characters. She makes friends where ever she goes and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. I too have no problem talking with people and making friends. Just ask anyone who knows me, I can talk to a Joe Schmo at the store and not have a problem with it. I like to help people and make them happy as does Dory. I take what she says and apply it to my life, JUST KEEP SWIMMING, JUST KEEP SWIMMING. Meaning to me to just keep going on with life even if you are dealt a rough hand and go with it, make the best out of it. And for all you who know me too the AIRHEADEDNESS of Dory is me as well. I guess I really bring out the true Blonde in myself.



5. Lilo..... I really like Lilo. She is very spunky and tells it how it is. I tend to do this a lot. I am told that it is a trait from my mother. I can't help it sometime and when things just need to bluntly be said, well I say it. Lilo also lost her mother and so did I and like her I deal with that from time to time. Having a loss in your life as profound as loosing a mother is very hard to go through but with the love of friends and especially family you pull through together. I am really grateful to have my family in my life right now. Going through difficulties in life would be very hard without the caring and guidance of family.

8 Comments:

  1. URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    I love it! They all suit you pretty well! I think Cruella Deville is in all of us a little bit.
    I love you Lyndsey. Thank you for your example and being so fun.
    Love ya, JoLynn
    Grandma Norma said...
    I am not acquainted with the Disney characters, but you describe yourself pretty well using them. You always seem full of vim and vigor, just like your Mother. I hope you enjoy the books and photo album that I put together about Susan. Please share them with other members of the family. My Love, Grandma
    Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...
    I love this post! and you're right-you have a little of each of those characters in your AWESOME personality! :)
    Gena said...
    Lyndsey, I wish we could go out to lunch, or stay in for lunch, or just hang out. I miss all of you so much. You are terrific at describing yourself and I LOVE that we all have picked at least one bad girl/diva. But isn't it true?
    Marianne said...
    I think you hit the nail on the head my dear! Everyone of these characters is SO YOU! I love you lots! I wish I could think of ANY characters I relate to right now. I am having trouble!
    Laynee said...
    That was too cute! I may have to do it myself, although, I might be all villains!!! I really enjoyed reading what you said, it was fun! Thanks for everything Lynz, I am truly grateful for you as a friend and hope we can stay this was forever!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Lyndsey, This was a wonderful post. You did such a good job of describing yourself, now I feel like I know you a little better. In response to your comment to me...Come to St. George, we'll go to Tuacahn (Bryan will love it, I promise!)we'll eat at some good places, we'll watch BYU football on TV. Come with Brian and JoLynn, stay with us, it would make Brent soooo happy!! Think about it!
    Anonymous said...
    I loved your comments. The characters fit you to a "T". But you also have a sweet side. I have seen it. Thanks for letting us know about Bryan's brother. It sounded so scarry. So glad he is safe.. It reminds me of when the Missionaries had to get out of Germany when Hitler took over. That was even scarrier than this one. Then they had to get out in a hurry because Hitler had taken over every little country close to them and he was getting ready to close all borders. The Missionaries had to get out on their own. No one could get in to help them. Heavenly Father was on their side. I never heard that any of them didn't make it.

    It is so good to hear from you.
    Love Grandma

Post a Comment