Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday "6" My Weaknesses!!!!

I love Diet Coke with Lime. I can drink this morning, noon, and night. I have one for breakfast and my husband thinks that I am weird but he is used to it now. I think that I become very cranky if I don't have on for the day, wait, I know that I do.




My next weakness is one I have had for a while, Buckle!!! For those of you who don't know what Buckle is it is a clothing store that practically everyone in my family loves. I go there every week to look around and sometimes buy a shirt or necklace. I do have to say, and I am trying to maintain my excitement, I have a Job interview with them this Saturday and I am almost guaranteed the job. I know all the girls that work there and even the manager. This means 40% discounts ladies (Jolynn, Kami, Stacy, and Randy).



I love Gold Canyon Candles. I sell these and this is the best time of the year to get them. All of the holiday scents are out and let me tell you they are good! I just got the Peppermint Bark (smells like peppermint hot cocoa) and I love Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, and also Pumpkin Pie, and also Days of Xmas (smell like spices pears).



I love the show One Tree Hill. I know, I am not a teenager anymore but I am glued to the TV when this show is on. I can't help it. I have to pick up the phone and call my Friends after the episode is done just to see if they watched it and what they thought of it.







I have a weakness for the cookies that I bake. I love all of the cookies that I bake and have a hard time limiting myself. I make really good Molasses cookies, Snikerdoodles, and Sugar Cookies. For all who have had these cookies know that my mother made us kids perfect these cookies and boy I think that we have.












I also have a weakness for watching Supernatural and Prison Break. I love both of these shows the same because they are very suspenseful.

9 Comments:

  1. Laurel said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    Well I certainly do love all your cookies!!! And I'm thinking a job at Buckle will be absolutely Wonderful-for all of us LOL.
    Love Ya - JoLynn
    Holly said...
    I'm not a fan of the diet Coke but a MASSIVE fan of the straight up old fashioned Coke!! Love it!! I drink it all day long and have to remind myself to drink water at least once throughout the day. I remember our moms doing those damn diet coke runs constantly!! My mom is still a die hard addict.
    Holly said...
    ummm...what happened to Tara's blog? Is she a quitter already?
    Bryan and Lyndsey said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Marianne said...
    Hi Lyndz! Loved this entry! You and Brittany are a lot alike...kindred souls I think! She loves One Tree Hill and Diet Coke with Lime. She likes the Buckle store too!

    You remind me so much of your Mom! She was the best cookie baker wasn't she? She's the one that introduced me to Snickedoodles! Love you!
    Gena said...
    Hey, precious, you sound marvelous! I like a lot of your "loves" and I'm glad to see them. I even took a bunch of pictures for a "favorite things" post weeks ago but have yet to make myself learn about inserting pictures in posts. Sometimes I'm good at sitting and figuring but not lately. Girl, I know I've said this before but you are so much like your Mom! Love you!
    Nikki said...
    I little behind. Buckle is my favorite store. I am in there all the time. Have the Big Star every jean. I hope you get the job
    The Tetlow Family said...
    I love Buckle too. The only problem is I will find a shirt I love there but in the wrong size and no one can seem to locate where the others are since they have all the different racks with assorted shirts on them. I like Buckle on line so much better now and they have way cheap shipping. 40% off, what a lucky girl.

Post a Comment