Monday, October 27, 2008

I am still alive and man what a week last week was. Well, the hair show was a blast as usual. I worked with Marrissa and Connie in Colorevolution and they were awesome. They treated me like I was working for them for ever. They let me bargain with their product and I came home with a lot of stuff from Kenra and Hemps. Ask Jolynn, she got a ton of stuff! They offered me a job going to the many hair schools around and showing them how to do makeup and I get paid to do this. Something that I enjoy doing? That is a job? They also told me that I am going to go to New York with them in March to do the Hair show there! I am excited!. Bryan did a great job with the kids while I was gone but man after Monday was over I was tired. I couldn't get enough sleep on Tuesday.


Wednesday my brother Brian called me about 9am and was like What are you doing? He came over and didn't leave until 3pm. He came over and finished the trim and base boards that needed to be finished. He also ripped up a couple of pieces of the wood floor upstairs that he says my husband must have cut with his teeth. The job got done and I got to spend some great time with my brother. We went to lunch at Costco and looked around and grabbed some putty at Walmart and then came home. I love to hang out with my brother.



The Kids had parent teacher conferences on Thursday and they all got straight A's. Except for the little C that Garrett had on his for reading but we are proud of him for working hard and getting his grades up and for keeping up with his attitude. For this awesome report time the kids got to stay home from school on Friday and we went to see High School Musical 3!!!!!! I was more excited to see this movie than they were I think. To say the least this movie was awesome!! I would highly recommend this to anyone. We did our shopping for the week and then went home and chilled.







Saturday we all woke up and the boys went to a service project cleanup at the post office and me and Ella went with Randi and the girls and saw High School Musical 3 again. I told you I loved this movie. Then we came home, cleaned up and then we all got dressed up and went to the ward Trunk or treat. Wow is all I can say. I have never been more bombarded with More people with clown masks in my life. These 2 teenagers in the ward had them and kept up with me all night just for my reaction of hiding around every corner I could. Some people in the ward got upset that they kept doing it to me all night but anyone who knows me has seen my reaction and I guess it is quite funny because everyone gets a laugh out of it. Well I have decided that I have to face my fear and I am going to try to deal with Clowns and have a get together with the boys and the masks. This should be interesting.



Well that was my busy week in a nut shell and hopefully it will be calmer!

9 Comments:

  1. Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    I honestly can't believe you have a picture of Pennywise on your blog. he is the freakiest child eating clown EVER. He is the reason I hate them!! Stinkin IT!!!
    Glad you are having so much fun and workin hard. We are so proud of you and your family...hang in there we love you and miss you!
    Gena said...
    Lyndsey, I've hated clowns since before "It." We watched "Poltergeist" last night and I remembered again how much clowns have always disturbed me. You go right ahead and be afraid. If you really want a good laugh ask me what happened last week when a MOUSE showed up in my sun room (my toes are curling up and I need to get my feet off the floor!).
    Julianne said...
    Whew! What a week you had! Congrats on the job!
    Marianne said...
    Lyndsey, grace under pressure! That sure sounds like you! You are amazing and so good at what you do...especially the wife and mommy thing! I am proud of you!

    I HATE clowns! When I was a little girl it was so popular to have paintings of clowns on your walls. We never had any but Aunt Martha's family room wall is covered with them and they almost all had frowns and tears.They always just made me SAD! Then I had to go and watch "It"! Aaaack! Enough said!
    Marianne said...
    Lyndsey, grace under pressure! That sure sounds like you! You are amazing and so good at what you do...especially the wife and mommy thing! I am proud of you!

    I HATE clowns! When I was a little girl it was so popular to have paintings of clowns on your walls. We never had any but Aunt Martha's family room wall is covered with them and they almost all had frowns and tears.They always just made me SAD! Then I had to go and watch "It"! Aaaack! Enough said!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    I'm sorry you have had a busy week. I can sure relate! I'm glad that Brian finally got over there and helped you with your base and that you guys got to spend some quality brother/sister time together while I have been hating life at jury duty!
    I do have to thank you again for all the products you got at the hair show. We are all loving them all!
    I'm sorry about the whole clown thing-whew whee. That is pretty serious!
    Well Have a Wonderful Week! We need to get together this week-I've missed you!
    JoLynn
    Nikki said...
    I am glad you are alive! My sister has been afraid of clowns since I can remember. She can not even see a picture without screaming. She has issue's. You have been one busy lady.
    Rebekah's Mom said...
    Wow! That was a busy week. I hope you were able to recover a little before the "big night" tomorrow. Do you make your kids run from house to house like we use to have to? You know, more candy for our DADS!
    Anonymous said...
    I learned one thing out of reading your blog and the comments. My two girls don't like clowns and are actually afraid of them. That was news to me, unless I have forgotten. I will never forget the time I realized you felt so strongly against them. Remember? I went to your warde Halloween party with you guys. You were really almost petrified when one came by. It took me a little to realize how serious you were. You see, I had never seen the movie that started it all. What a shame. Clowns were meant to be funny and enjoyed. The weird world has to mess everything up, just to scare kids to death.

    Love Grandma

Post a Comment