Saturday, October 18, 2008

No Sunday Six

Well I am not going to be here this weekend so I am posting early to give everyone an idea on where I am going to be. I am working at the hair and nail show in Phoenix and boy am I excited. I wait for this to come around all year and boy do I get fired up to do this. Well this year I get to work in my favorite booth Colorevolution. The President of the company and I have become good Friends and she wanted me to work with her this year. I got to go help set up the booth today and see all of the fun stuff they had there. I am right next to the Hemps booth and across from the Kenra hair booth. If you don't know what Hemps is the product is great. My favorite thing is the lotion. I buy this for Bryan and he really loves it. I am going to be there all day tomorrow and all day Monday. Marissa offered me a job working for her and I will talk about this later with more details and pictures.

5 Comments:

  1. URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    What??? You got offered a job and said nada to me about it today when we spoke! What the crap? You are holding out on me. I can't believe it. Well I am happy about your job offer and I'm excited for you to work the hair/nail show. I know how much fun you have doing this and how much you enjoy it. You will have to fill me in on all the details.
    JoLynn
    Gena said...
    I hope you have a great time, Lynds, and it will be fun to hear all about it, especially since you sounded so happy! Can't wait!
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Lyndsey, Sounds like such a fun weekend! I hope you'll share all of the latest trends with us when you return. I love that Hemps lotion too.
    B*Marie said...
    Lynds! I hear you want me to call you- shoot me your number or a text and I totally will! 801-472-6112. I miss all of you guys! I find myself continuing to look for an excuse to come to Arizona... ha ha. My latest thought was the premier of the Twilight movie. How fun would it be to have a ladies night!? Perhaps fo a weekend or something... gas prices are going down... hummm...

    PS: I LOVE YOU! Go Team Lyndsey/Brian/Brent/Shari/Richard! ;)
    B*Marie said...
    Slash I forgot to mention that I love Hemps! We sold it at Hottez Tanning Hut. Have you tried the tanning lotion called Bohemia? IT IS THE BEST! Smells like heaven. And if you like a tingle (wink, wink)you should find Addicted to Love or Bombshell. Just thought I'd pass this important info. along. Ha. Loves!

Post a Comment