Saturday, October 11, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game!!!

I had a chance to take my two sons to the Diamondbacks game last month. Garrett's class had a field trip to the ball field earlier in the day and they each got a ticket to go and see the game, so we ended up buying extra tickets so all three of us could go.
It was a fun experieince. I really enjoy the time that I do have to spend with them. As you can see, we were in the "nose bleed" section. We still had a blast eating kettle corn, cotton candy, ice cream, and a huge carmeled apple.

Garrett is eight years old right now. He enjoys cub scouts, drawing dragons, and, oh yes, video games. He is very loving and caring and is a great older brother to Gavyn and Ella.

Gavyn, well we call him "mini-me". Do you see any resemblence?
He is a joy to have around. He loves to have fun and really enjoys making others laugh.





I love them both so much. I thank my heavenly father everyday for the family that I have and pray that I can be a good father and example to them.





P.S. The Diamondbacks won that game 2-0 against the Giants. Dan Haren pitched his first shut-out. Just in case you were wondering.Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Bryan, It was so fun to hear from you on the BLOG!! Your sons are darling and you are "lucky" to have such a great family...from what I hear, however, they are just as "lucky" to have such a great dad!! Glad the Diamondbacks won (we don't have any loyalty to any baseball teams here)so...Go Diamondbacks!!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    I love those boys! The more we get to be around your kiddos the more and more that I love them. They are sweet good kids!
    I also very much appreciate your example to our family. You are an amazing guy. I always appreciate your outlook on things and your willingness to always serve others.
    Love ya-JoLynn
    Anonymous said...
    It was so refreshing to read your blog about the fun time you had with your boys. What a great father you are. I know they had a knockout good time. It is a blessing to have you in the family. Lyndsey is so blessed. Hope to see you maybe around Thanksgiving time. In the meantime know that I apprecfiate and love you.

    Grandma Ellsworth

Post a Comment