Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting Better!!!

Well Ella today is doing better. Her eye still looks bad but at least she is fever free. The antibiotic seems to be working but I still have to watch her. The sun seems to really make her eye hurt so I am keeping her inside even though she is really mad that she can't go anywhere. Some break huh? Well I am posting pictures for an update so people can see that she is doing better even though she still looks bad. Thanks everyone for your concerns.


6 Comments:

  1. URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    Well at least she can open it now, but man it still looks terrible. Poor little Ella. Give her a big hug and a kiss from her Aunt JoLynn:)
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    Look how big her one eye looks compared to that poor swollen red one! Oh man poor her!
    We are excited to come see everyone again so soon.
    Tell Morty I am ready to play games...and I am expecting some swear words this time! :)
    Laynee said...
    Looks better but still so sad!!!
    Anonymous said...
    I'm so happy to see Ella looking better... but even better than that, to know that whatever it was that made her look like that in the beginning, is going away. I hope she continues to improve everyday so she can go outside to play.
    Gena said...
    She looks oh so much better and still just as happy. I hope they know what's affecting her, what a pain! Hey, she could do some plastic canvas projects with her Mom...
    Nikki said...
    It is starting to look way better.

Post a Comment