Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally! Family Pictures

Anyone who has read Jolynn's blog knows that we had and now got our family pictures back and they all turned out great. I am trying to order some right know and the hard part is trying to figure out which ones I like the best. I will post some of them here and do what Jo is doing and add a video later. Enjoy!



















6 Comments:

  1. Gena said...
    I LOVE the pictures! And I'm glad I had the time, finally, to catch up on your posts. Everything sounds wonderful and I love how happy you sound; it makes me happy to read!
    Leslie said...
    BEAUTIFUL family!
    Nikki said...
    I love the pictures. They are great. You look great! You are a beautiful!
    Anonymous said...
    Dude! Nice pictures! :)

    Seriously, though, they turned out so great. Kinda hard not to with such a photogenic family, though...

    :)
    Sheree and Brian Mowers said...
    Lynz, those pictures look great! I finally have a new family picture of you guys. The last one I have was when Ella was 3! And by the way...you look great!
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Lyndsey, I love all the pictures! You have a beautiful family so, of course, the pictures are beautiful too...and that Ella, she should be on a magazine cover! For the life of me, I can't find Garrett on the big family picture, where is he? It was fun seeing you all this weekend, now it's your turn to come here. Have a Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment