Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Busy Week

Well, I had another one of those crazy weeks like I had last week. It was full of kids plays and shopping to finfish up Christmas. I love this time of year! It is always a cheerful one for me and puts me in a great mood. We had a great Monday by spending it with Brian and Jolynn's family at the temple lights. Mind you it was very cold and very wet but we all enjoyed it. I brought some hot chocolate and chocolate dipped oreos for afterwards.

On Wednesday Gavyn had his play. Very funny and cute he was. I was very proud that he was a dancer because anyone who knows my son knows the kid can shake his hips!


Thursday came and we had Ella's play. We didn't find out until the day before but they made Ella the lead of the play by making her Rudolph.

Then the weekend came with a welcome surprise from Brent, Kami, and his In-Laws and we ate dinner and played games. They are just as much fun as our own family. Well that was a short sum up of the week and I can't wait till Christmas. I just need to wrap!!!

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Another fun and busy week for you Lyndsey, I'm glad Christmas puts you in a good mood! I just came home from shopping with every other person in St. George. The stores are packed, you can't get a parking place, I couldn't find ANY black cargo shorts for our Garrett (he won't wear long pants except to church) and to top it all off, I broke a nail closing my car door because it's pouring rain and the car was wet!! I'm NOT in a good mood BUT we sure did have a fun weekend (except for those ball games, they sucked!!) Thanks for making our trip to AZ so memorable, we love your family!
    Hollie said...
    hey girl...

    wow! it has been a very long time since i have seen or heard from you. lots has happened in my life over the years. i am currently going through a divorce and has been the hardest choice and decision of my life. i just hope in the long run my children understand why i did what i did. i am living with my parents and have my twins with me and my boys are livin with their dad in queen creek for the time being. every day is a new day! i would luv 2 catch up! my email is hblonde78@gmail.com thanks so much for the encouraging words!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    We sure had a great time with you at the temple last week. Thanks again for inviting us and and for the yummy treats and Hot chocolate.

    You sure have some cute characters for those plays. I wish I would have gottent to see them.

    Thanks for your love, friendship, and support.
    Love ya, JoLynn
    Marianne said...
    What darling kids!!! Is there any video of Gavyn shaking his booty or of Miss Ella Reindeer? Oh, please post it if there is!!
    Gena said...
    The best thing about your posts is that you are so happy! That's the best thing to know about you and your darling family. I hope your day has been merry and bright and that you don't worry too much about the cold, it could be worse!
    Anonymous said...
    Lyndsey I enjoyed your comments so much. What I would have given to see the kids in their plays. You have such a nice family. I love you all so much. Bryan is a perfect Grandson. I am so glad you have him.
    It really warms my heart to know of the relationship you have with the rest of the family. It is a precious gift so guard it well. I love you Lyndsey and have since that night you slept on my tummy all night long. You were such a darling baby. God has been good to me, sending such good kids and Grandkids down here. God bless you.
    Lots of love Grandma
    Anonymous said...
    WOW sounds like a busy week Lynz.Think on the bright side tomorrow is your Birthday!!!!! Ella and Gavyn are adoreable!!!!That was so fun at the temple with you guys.Anyway I love ya, Bri!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Happy Birthday Lyndsey, I hope you have a great day!!!

Post a Comment