Thursday, November 20, 2008

Too Early?????

I know that Christmas is a ways away but I am in the mood and I loved the backround and hey let's face it, it is cheerful. I love this time of year. I am going to decorate my house in a day or two. I am not haveing Thanksgiving at my home so I can decorate it now. I did this last year. I got into a slump and to put me in a better mood I decorated for Christmas and watched my house transform. Oh wee, to each his own I guess!

6 Comments:

  1. Gena said...
    Christmas isn't as far away as you think! I love your page and your enthusiasm. I've usually finished my shopping by now and I'm really close! You go, Christmas Momma, and enjoy it!
    Nicolle Webber said...
    Get your decoration on lady... tis the season!
    Anonymous said...
    Good for you, to be so on the ball! I love the cheery background and, like Gena said, it's not as early as you think! Christmas will be here before we know it! Jim is putting up our outdoor lights today and the tree and other decor will go up after the game on Saturday. Have fun with your decorating...'tis the season!!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    I love your new background. In fact I love it so so much that it's the background I was going to do, but you beat me to it. I'd probably be getting ready for Christmas also except Thanksgiving is here this year, as you know and so I guess I will wait to do all the holiday decorating until after Thanksgiving. But we do have quite a bit of our Christmas shopping done (Yippee) Good for you though to get into this season and ready for it!!!
    Love ya, JoLynn
    Anonymous said...
    I better get a heads start, or I might do it after the new year!! Thanks for helping me! Christmas spirit is awesome! You just become happier in this season. I'll be decorating after Thanksgiving, I have it at my house. Way to go! Twilight was awesome!!
    Nikki said...
    You are so funny. I want to see pictures of all the decorations on your blog!

Post a Comment