Sunday, November 16, 2008


Yes indeed it is Garrett Keith Mortensen's birthday today and man oh man am I shocked that I have a 9 year old. He has grown up so fast that I don't know where the time has gone. So in the theme of Jolynn's I am going to do the 9 things that we love about Garrett!!!
1. He is very affectionate. Garrett loves to show anyone around how he feels and when you least expect it he is right there to give you the best hug you have ever gotten.
2. He is artistic! Garrett is a very talented drawer. (if that is a word) he loves to draw dragons and is very good at it.
3. He is the best player of my hair. I can always call Garrett where ever he is in the house and ask him to play with my hair and he does it. I love it!!!!
4. He loves to read. He loves to read when it isn't homework. He has read so many books and continues to want more.
5. He is hardheaded! Yes, I know this isn't something that is usually looked at as good but for some reason people say he gets it from me.
6. He loves to cook. He loves to be around to make something if it is easy and I can always make the little things turn into something bug.
7. He loves his cousins. Garrett has and always will be a great cousin to all because he loves them all so much. He is always talking about them and loves the time he gets to spend with them.
8. He is a great friend. Whether it is at school, home, or anywhere he makes friends. He loves to be around people.
9. We love that he is apart of our family. Garrett adds the spice to our family whether it is through making us laugh or keeping us on our toes we will always be grateful to Heavenly Father for the gift he gave us in Garrett!!! We Love You Garrett!!!
1. He is very affectionate. Garrett loves to show anyone around how he feels and when you least expect it he is right there to give you the best hug you have ever gotten.
2. He is artistic! Garrett is a very talented drawer. (if that is a word) he loves to draw dragons and is very good at it.
3. He is the best player of my hair. I can always call Garrett where ever he is in the house and ask him to play with my hair and he does it. I love it!!!!
4. He loves to read. He loves to read when it isn't homework. He has read so many books and continues to want more.
5. He is hardheaded! Yes, I know this isn't something that is usually looked at as good but for some reason people say he gets it from me.
6. He loves to cook. He loves to be around to make something if it is easy and I can always make the little things turn into something bug.
7. He loves his cousins. Garrett has and always will be a great cousin to all because he loves them all so much. He is always talking about them and loves the time he gets to spend with them.
8. He is a great friend. Whether it is at school, home, or anywhere he makes friends. He loves to be around people.
9. We love that he is apart of our family. Garrett adds the spice to our family whether it is through making us laugh or keeping us on our toes we will always be grateful to Heavenly Father for the gift he gave us in Garrett!!! We Love You Garrett!!!
6 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love you bud!!! Have a great day!
JoLynn
We are so sad we couldn't be there to celebrate your big day with you. We love you and are so happy to have you as our new cousin! Hope you have a great day and know that we love you and miss you. Can't wait to see all of you in a couple short weeks!
Love you! Aunt Marianne
P.S. I am a November birthday too...we're the BEST!!
Aunt Sheree