Monday, November 10, 2008
1. The weather!!!! I am really happy that the weather is finally getting cooler. Man, i love the weather like this. I love to wear my sweat jacket (which Bryan hates) and I really love the winter clothes. I just like to be warm. Don't get me wrong, I love the cold but I have to be warm. I also have to have the windows open and fans going threw out the whole winter and have to be bundled up in all of the coldness.
2. Soccer Practices. I love to go and watch all of the kids practice soccer but mainly it is a chance to go and chat with all of the moms there and catch up. This past week I was sitting with my friend Keri and Kenyon. Me and Kenyon go back to Jr High and High School and it was fun to catch up. We were not ready to stop chatting after the practice was over so we decided to go get Sonic for dinner (on Wednesdays they have $1.49 kids meals) and head to Kenyon's so the kids could play and we all could still keep on chatting. It was really fun to talk with Kenyon and Keri. They are really sweet girls and I am so glad I had the chance to be wit them.
3. Soccer Games. I love to go to Ella's soccer games too. I guess I am really into her games but man the girl can play. She is really good and the girl really gets into playing the game. She will tell you that she made 2 out of the 3 goals made that day. I love that theses kids don't really care who won or lost they just have fun playing the game.
4. Friday Night with Friends. I got together with my friend Keri and one of her friends and we went out and had some dinner and just mainly talked. I love those times when you really don't have anything planned and you can just go and have fun. We talked of life and also movies. Keri has yet to see High School Musical 3 and me and her friend really talked alot of this movie. We all have had similar backgrounds of growing up and similar trials so it was good for us to get together and just chill.
5. Bryan's Sunday Breakfast!!! Every Sunday Bryan makes us all German Pancakes.(If we wake up early enough for this to happen) The kids really enjoy Bryan's Pancake making skills and I have to say that I do too. The first time he made these I was a little hesitant but now I love them. By him making this breakfast it gives me that extra time in the morning to get ready for church!
6. Sorry!!! This is our little families game of choice. We get together with the kids on Sunday's and play many rounds of Sorry. We all get rialed up with this game but man oh man is it fun to watch the kids get into it. For the past six games I swear Gavyn has won them. He could start out as the one behind but he comes back every time and kicks our trash. We all were in shock last night watching him beat us all again. Just as he starts to pout because he isn't doing as well as the rest of us are he gets all of the luck and comes from behind and beats us.
Well that is my week in a little summary!!!

Have you seen the new Sorry game? It's called "Sorry Sliders". The game pieces have little ball bearings in them so you can slide them into your opponents and knock them off the board! I don't know if that would cause more contention or not but it looks fun!
Brent
We love you, JoLynn
P.S. Bryan needs to make me some of those pancakes they look delicious!