Thursday, July 10, 2008

Slacking!!!!

Okay, I know it has been a little bit since I have posted so here is an update. For those of you that I shocked with Ella's pictures of her battered little face I am sorry. Aunt Laurel I am sorry for the shock that you endured at work. She looks all better now. She is going to have a scar but at least we didn't have to go to the hospital. The pictures shows Ella the day after and it looked a little better I have to say.

Poor Ella


Then for the 4th of July we spent the day at Bryan's families house where we went swimming and played the Wii all day. Let me tell ya I have never gotten into much gamming for the tv but since we got the Wii for Xmas, I have to say that I have never played anything more fun in my life. We are very competative in some games so if you ever feel like a challange then come on over! We love Playground dodgeball. Anyone up for a challenge?

My Little Gavyn Showing Off a Rail Slide Move

The rest of the time I am sitting at home trying to entertain my children. We spend the week going to the summer movies at Harkins and then going to the Hamilton Pool. I can't wait for school to start up again. The 28th couldn't come any quicker. I will have no more children at home! What oh what will I ever do with all that time?

5 Comments:

  1. Marianne said...
    Lyndsey and Bryan, We are so glad Ella is feeling better! It does seem like summer is flying by! We are so glad we got to see you in June. Your family is so sweet! We love you so much! ~Aunt Marianne
    Gena said...
    Lyndsey, quit abusing your children! Poor thing, I hope she's doing better. Brittany couldn't say enough cute things about your kids. Wish I could see them more, or at all. I used to love it when school started but now I love not having to run all over taking them all over and coordinating schedules. When they're a little older you'll love it! like we love you.

    Smoochies, Gena
    Grandma Norma said...
    Sweet little Ella does look better, but she looks very sad. She was always the life of the party. Give her a kiss for me. Grandma
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    I think little Ella's face still looks pretty sad and sore! Poor little thing!
    We are always up for the Dodgeball Challege! Watch out we have been practicing:)
    Enjoy the little time you have left this summer. I'm telling you very soon you will be sad, you will get bored and lonely and then you will decide to get a job or something irrational:)
    Well Love ya tons turkey buns!!!
    JoLynn
    Natalee said...
    Glad that Ella is getting better! Her poor little perfect face!

    Kailin saw the picture of her with all of her Birthday goodies and said she looked pretty and nice. I was VERY careful not to scroll down any further. I didn't want her to see her with the war wounds.

    We miss your Family. Hopefully we can see you guys next time we are in Arizona!

    By the way Lyndsey, you look GREAT!

Post a Comment