Thursday, July 17, 2008

Okay I'm Tagged!!!

I always said that I wouldn't do this tagging thing but I will make my new sister-in-law happy and do this for her. (only because we share the same fear!)

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys:

#1- My husband Bryan. We don't see eye to eye on a lot of things (like a lot of marrieds out there) but we still love one another. He is very supportive of me and our children.

#2- My children. I try to think of what it would be like to not have them around and I draw a blank every time. My life would be so dull without them and very meaningless. I thank Heavenly Father for them all the time!

#3-The memories of my Mother. I have some memories of her but I am forgetting a lot of those. I remember in detail of her sick times and of her death but I am trying to remember a lot of the good times we had of her. I am glad to have an aunt who is helping me remember some fun stories.

3 Fears:

#1- I FEAR CLOWNS!!! THEY ARE THE VAIN OF MY EXISTENCE. Halloween is the worst for me to have to endure. I am the bud of many jokes from my brother to my nephews.

#2- I fear that I will loose one of my children. Having almost lost Gavyn really makes me fear this. Things happen so fast that I cherish every moment with them.

#3- I fear that one of my family members is going to show up on my door step with a clown mask on or one morning I am going to be in the kitchen and open the shades and a clown is going to be there just staring at me. (My children will never be taken to the circus by me for this reason.)

3 Goals:

#1- Be the best wife and mother I can be.

#2- Keep a cleaner house. Not that my house is dirty but that I would like to be better at it, and I will have no more excuses because all of the kids are going to be in school.

#3- Be more patient with my husband and children.

3 Obsessions:

#1- I am really into blogging right now. (Thank you Brent and Kami) I am always trying to update and find different things and reasons to take more pictures for the blog.

#2- I am totally into the twilight series. Countdowns have begun. Come on people, you know the Vampire books are really good to obsess over

#3- Trying to figure out an easier way to help Gavyn deal with diabetes.

3 Random facts:

#1- I want to become a hairdresser someday. (Someday meaning probably never because it is so expensive.)

#2- I am really it to doing pedicures. Like making the nasty heals soft and then polishing them really cool and different ways. So far I have 3 different people that call me to repolish their toes and do really cool thing on them.

#3- I obsess over carbs now. Ever since Gavyn got diagnosed I really look at the carbs on everything. I try not to do this so much but I can't seem to stop. Carbs anonymous here I come.

Now I get to tag some people. Let me think of who I want to bug. Erin Bentley, Michelle Dalton, Shauna, Mandi, Holly, and Shaunee. Your It.

12 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    HAHAHA WOW! You find out my blog and the very same day you tag me... hmm... we will have to see what I need to do about this. Haha
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    See...Now i know all kinds of stuff you and I cn do and will love together...run from clowns, go to beauty school, and count carbs...ummm except that last one...yeah I don't do that!! :)
    Love you and we will take a ton of blogging pictures this next weekend!
    Laurel said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Laurel said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Holly said...
    i did it.
    Marianne said...
    Hi Lyndsey!

    I loved reading this entry! You are so sweet! It breaks my heart that you don't have a lot of good, "fun time" memories of your mother. Do you want me to write some of my own down? She was a kick! We did some sily things together while Richard was away on National Guard duty!

    Let me know...I love you! ~Marianne
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    I hope I'm one of those 3 people you were talking about that enjoys your little pedicures. My heals are a little rough again I think I need to stop by.:) And to tell you the truth I'm not to overly crazy about clowns either. They don't really give me nightmares but I sure don't think they are fun and cute and should be at birthday parties, thats for sure.
    I'm sure you have more memories of your mother than you realize. She was a good lady.
    JoLynn
    Kelly said...
    LYNDSEY! HOLY MOLY. Could not believe that you and your siblings have popped back into the picture! It has been great to see photos of your beautiful famliy! But, also, if I might say, a little sad too, as it clearly shows that way too much time has passed since we've seen each other or have talked. Anyway.... I haven't been ignoring you, I've just been taking a break from the internet. It was a welcome surprise to see your comment though! I hope this time we don't lose touch!
    Melody B. said...
    Hey! Did you get my invitation to my blog? You look GREAT! Your family is ADORABLE!! Looking down on a few posts, I too was VERY fond of My Melody (gee I wonder why) when I was little!
    The Tetlow Family said...
    I just went to the circus. The clowns were annoying. Maybe if you saw how dumb they were it might help your fear of them. I am also in love with the Twilight series. I don't think I have been so excited for a book to come out since Harry Potter. Team Edward fan here!! Keri
    Cedar said...
    That was fun to read! I wish I lived closer, I would be getting my toes polished all the time. I love pedicures!! Mandi tagged me, I should be doing it soon.
    We live right in Snowflake, down from the social hall. Where is Bryans fam? Any plans of coming up soon???
    Grandma Norma said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment