Monday, July 14, 2008
I went to high school with the guys in the middles brother Freddie Ashby. His name is Adam. I have seen this going around the internet and didn't really pay attention to it but I knew this guy when he was younger. Freddie sings really well and is doing really well in the singing world. Cool huh?
3 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I knew a Freddie Ashby very well. altho' he probably wouldn't remember me. I think he was probably your friend's father, altho it is hard for me to think of him as being old enough to have a son that old. We lived on Hunt Drive in Mesa and the family lived south on the same street. Grandpa had been friends with Cecil Ashby ( probably your friends grandmother ) since they were very young. Her btoyher Niles Bradshaw was a member of Grandpa's gang. Cecile and I were close friends all during the Second world War when our husbands were off fighting the war. Freddie was about Aunt Marianne's age. We all went to the 15th Ward just off Stapley on University in Mesa. I am sorry I didn't see the account of Ella's accident. Poor little girl she is such a ray of sunshine and so much fun. I am sure she is probably almost 100% by now. Tell her Grandma is sorry and I love her. Youuuuu guys too.
Grandma Helen
JoLynn