Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Frist Day of School!!!



Well it has been a long time comming but it finally got here. They are gone!!! I don't have anyone at home except for me and the dogs. Oh what am I supposed to do? I am right now enjoying the silence. They all woke up this morning really excited to start the day and man, they got ready really early. We sat down stairs and took pictures and made sure that Garrett and Gavyn watched out for Ella to help her find where she needed to go. As the day goes by we will see how well I do and also how well they do. I already know that so far I am really loving this.









And Thats All Folks. They have Left The Building!

9 Comments:

  1. Cedar said...
    I can't believe they are all gone!! I called my sis yesturday and she was bawling because her baby is gone all day now. My turn will be coming next year!! Enjoy your silence and cleaning your house and it staying clean (for a few hours at least)
    Nicolle Webber said...
    I am fearing that moment! Cooper starts August 11th all day Pre-K, my baby is going to be 4 on saturday he should not be going off to school... right? well, he is so excited about starting school, as I'm sure your little Ella was too. It's good for moms to see them happy and ready for the new challange. They will do fine as will we! Good luck and enjoy your time now!!!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    OH my goodness that backpack of Ellas looks almost as big as her. They all looked so cute. I'm sure you will enjoy the peace and quite for awhile, but trust me you will see that you sure do miss those little kiddos and that its even a little to quite. But then I'm sure you will find something besides cleaning your house to occupy your time during the day. Have fun.
    JoLynn
    Grandma Norma said...
    Ella seems more eager to start kindergarten than Natalee did. I have wondered all day what you are doing with your "spare" time. It's funny that you never seem to have any extra time for anything you want to do even with the kids gone. Hope the boys are doing well. I can believe Ella's back pack. It's big enough to put her in it.
    Rebekah's Mom said...
    Happy Day! It's like that old Staples commercial..."It's the most wonderful time of the year"...sung to the Christmas tune.:) Make sure you go out to lunch, at least once a week. Enjoy your time alone!
    tlee said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Laurel said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    My CRAZY Life said...
    oh my lynz what are you going to do i finally have a blog and i got you as my friend ella is so tiny with her backpack well at least they enjoy skool cuz i dont!!!!!lol
    Julianne said...
    Isn't school the best! Two of my four boys are back to school! How the heck r u? Im in CA right now with Mary. She helped me start a blog, go check it out..
    http://kings-enjoyingthejourney.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment