Friday, June 5, 2009
It has been a very busy last couple of weeks over here so I will have to catch everyone up to date on the happenings over at the Morty's! My kids are still in school but this is their last day today. They are very excited to start the summer as am I. We all get a little bit more sleep in the mornings! Ella had her Kindergarten graduation last night and it was very cute! She is my last child to go to kindergarten so it has been bitter sweet. My baby is growing up people. This first picture is of Ella's Princess Hair. This is what she wanted for her night. I tried to make it look cute.
The next is of her and her brothers. They had to be told over and over to get closer together in the picture so it looked right. I guess it will be a little while longer before they like her.
This is of her and her daddy. She loves him so much. Bryan had an experience with Ella that is too funny. Ella brought home a picture of her and a boy in her class named Drew. They were married and kissing. She had written across the top Ella loves Drew. Bryan looked at me and said,"It begins!" he saw this boy at the grad and he is really cute. Then we find out that most of the boys in Ella's class love her too. We are in for it with her I guess.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!
This last picture is of Ella and her teacher Mrs. Pusch. We love her a ton. Mrs. Pusch taught Gavyn as well. She told us that all of the 1st grade teachers are fighting over who is getting Ella in their class. One teacher found me and told me that she is going to get Ella no matter what and said how much she loves Ella and how funny she is. This little girl of mine has everyone in the school knowing who she is. If anyone knows her knows that she has a huge personality and it is hard to not like her. All of my kids are like that. (There was my little dotting parent act for ya!)
We all got together for Memorial Day too and had some pictures from that night too. I love getting together with my family and playing games and eating great food. You can't get better game playing than our family playing games!
As we were getting ready to play Phase 10 my brother Brian looked across the table at my dad because he put on his glasses and started laughing. Then he said, "Holy cow, you look like that old man from the movie Up!" We all died laughing. I got up and printed out a picture of the guy and dad is a dead ringer for the guy. What do you think?
I Love you guys!
Brilynn
As for the Old Man...He is hysterical! He does indeed look like that the guy from the movie! That's my brother!
We had a great time at your house on memorial day like always! Thanks for having us over. Going to your house is "our big outing" as of the last 6 months or so. So thanks for having us over!
I LOVE the picture of Dad! That is just hysterical. He really does look like this guy. Too funny. Man I love our Dad, he's a hoot!
Take Care-Love You Guys!!!
JoLynn
BTW, thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I really appreciate it and I miss you :(
Lyndsey, thank you for the sweet blog. You did a good job. Enjoy the summer with your kids and your other family. It is a priceless thing to have both. You know Ella is a lot like you were when you were little. You were so pretty, right from the first, I always felt like I was holding a beautiful Baby Doll. You have grown into such a good Mother and wife. I am very proud of you and I love you so much. Grandm a
Congrats to Ella...man she just just gets cuter everyday!
And YIPHEEE for SUMMER!!!!!
Have a great week. Love you guys!