Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I can't beleive that my little Ella girl is 6 years old today. Man, where has the time gone? It was just yesterday that I was in terrible back labor and walking up and down my stairs wondering if this was truely the time to go and have her. Luckilly at 11:35 pm. Ella Sharee Mortensen came into this world. Although my dad who was in the room with all of us kept complaining that she needed to come quicker so he could go home and sleep. But sure enough in her due time Ella came. She was born on her grandmas birthday too! Bryan's mom Lanae loves sharing a birthday with her. Those two really love each other. Ella woke up this morning and even said that she needed to call her grandma and tell her Happy Birthday. My little princess is growing up really fast but I sure do love her. She is a great addition to our family and touches everyones heart wherever she goes. Everybody knows Ella, even all of the older kids in her school, 8th graders on down. She has a great gift for making friends and I hope she always will. I love you Ella!
Happy Birthday Dear Ella!!
Lots of Love from your
Great~Aunt Marianne
Isn't it crazy that even 5 years later us as moms, can still remember that wonderful back labor??
I love you, Lynds!
Love Missy