Sunday, June 21, 2009
I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of the men in my life that have been extreme examples to me of what a father is. I love all of them dearly and wanted to let them know.
First of all I want to thank my husband and tell him I love him for his example to us as a family. He is such a hard worker and is very dedicated to the church and helping others. He is very giving of his time and talents. He has such a great spirit and leads by example. I am very blessed to have him in my life!
My brother Brent. i am very proud of him for the father that he has become to Sav and Gavin. He is a natural at it! He stepped into the role as their stepfather and has never once thought twice about it. I like to think of him as there real dad because he doesn't act any different. I love you Brent!

My brother Brian. What can I say, he is a great dad as well. He works so hard and is very giving. He has always had a special place in my heart, even when I was younger. I looked up to him and wanted to find someone like him to marry, (for the example he is as a father ). I love spending the time with him that I have and am truly grateful for him.
>
My own Dad!!! What can I say that would do this guy justice?! He is an awesome dad and great Papa! He has been there for me through thick and thin. Never once did he write me off or turn the other cheek when I gave him a run for his money. He stepped up when mom passed away and even though it was hard on him he never stopped being my dad. I love how sensitive he is and how he loves to have fun. I really love him for all that he has done and for all that he continues to do.
I love you all and hope that you all have a great Fathers Day!!!1
5 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JoLynn
Brent