Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Well, I know that Jolynn has been waiting for me to make a new post and some of you have as well so here it goes. We have been so busy around here. Many exciting things have happened so I guess I will share a couple.
First off we had Ella's Birthday. She was so excited for this day to come. Of course being the princess that she is she had to wear a crown all day on her birthday and boy did she have fun. We got together with some friends at Peter Piper for lunch and let her have fun with all of the games. Then we met up with Bryan's parents at Red Robin for dinner. Ella and Bryan's mom share a birthday so it made it even more special.
That weekend we got together with my family and had a BBQ and swim for the 4th and to celebrate Ella's Birthday. We all had a ton of fun and it went well into the night. We all got a kick out of Brian and Jolynn's daughter Brilynn because she wore socks in the pool to swim. Being the GIRL that she is (and some influences from her mother) she didn't want to mess up her pedicure she just got. Really funny!
As for myself I have been really busy trying to find new crafts to do because they made me part of the Enrichment commity in our ward. And of course they would put me over the crafts. These wood stackers that I made have been a real hit so far and have been approved for the craft for August. They are double sided so you can use them for 2 holidays.
I also made these cute scripture bags out of placemats.
Totally cute if you ask me. Well I better go I have a lot to do but all is alright in the world of the Morty family. Now we are just waiting for Brant and Kami to come down at the end of the month to have some more fun.
I think you are in the right calling for now! Those sock on Brilynn are a kick! What a sensible girlie girl she is!
Hope you are having a happy summer! Looks like it is so far!
Smooches!
The visit will be fun for sure...as always.
Glad all is well and that you have been keepig busy being crafty.
See you SOON
Also Brilynn and I laughed at the picture of her and her socks. I know everyone thinks it's funny but it's actully quite smart:)
Well I love you! Thanks for everything! Your the best!
JoLynn