Saturday, April 4, 2009
Thank you everyone for your support but in the end it was just me trying to just catch a break now and then. I wouldn't ditch the blog thing because too many memories would be erased and it is just too much to just ditch it. Besides how else is anyone supposed to keep in touch with everyone right?!
Anyways we have been really busy with Garrett's football games and practices. He is really doing well and the discipline is great for him. Win or loose the coach supports them all. We all just had parent teacher conferences and I am pleased to say they are all doing great in school too.
Not too much else to post. Sorry so brief but will be back with more stuff later!
5 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry to have missed your last post. I was sick that week! I'm glad you are back...I have MISSED YOU!!!!
I love you a lot and would hate to see your sweet blog gone. I have come to know my great niece and nephews and have learned what an amazing husband you have.
Journal your life, your joys and sorrows and let us share in supporting you! And to the others who would take offense just say as Madeline would in her books..."Pooh Pooh!"
I'm sure glad that all your kiddos are doing so well.
Love ya, JoLynn
Love Grandma Helen