Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tagged!!

According to Joynn, it is time to update the blog so I guess I better. I have been very busy lately and that is a great thing. Garrett is keeping me busy with football and scouts (which he gets his Bear tonight) and I also started a new job. I work two days out of the week and I get to be home when the kids are here after school. I deal with the magazines that come in new every week to the stores and send the old ones back. Easy and fun. Well that was a briefing on my busy life now I am going to post the tag.

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Gavyn getting baptized in August.

2. The summer! I love the summer with the kids home.

3. BBQ's. We love to BBQ with friends and family all summer long.

4. Making Gavyn's Diabetes easier for him.

5. Garrett getting a better teacher next year for school.

6. Getting to the temple with Jolynn.

7. Having a better relationship with my hubby. We could all strive for this right?!

8. Having a Forever Family!

8 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Got the kids ready and out the door for school.

2. Went to the Gym.

3. Layed out by the pool and enjoyed the weather.

4. Read New Moon for the 50th time by the pool.

5. Cleaned up the downstairs bathroom.

6. Brought in the Shop Vac to vacuum the stairs. It works better!

7. Made homemade bread to eat with my freezer jam!

8. Worried about my brother. (All is great now!)

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Be a better cook.

2. Be a hairdresser.

3. Go on another Disney Cruise.

4. Not care what others thought about me. (I am getting better.)

5. snap my fingers and my house would be cleaned!

6. Say my child's name once and they respond.

7. Hang out with my mom for one more day.

8. Be a better friend and sister.

8 Shows I watch:

1. The Biggest Loser! Go Tongan Team!

2. One Tree Hill

3. Ghost Hunters

4. Dancing With The Stars

5. Escape to Chimp Eden

6. Worlds Deadliest Catch

7. Big Brother (Summer times)

8. Real Housewives

Okay so I did it. I feel better now because I know that Jolynn will stop hounding me. She has been on me for the past week to get a new post up so this is for you Jolynn.

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    where is it?
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    WHOO WHEE!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! Or in the words of Kami "Good Job You". I think that's how she says it. Anyway,I'm so happy that you made a post! I also really liked your tag answers. You are such a good person with such a good heart! I love and appreciate you very much! I too am excited to get to the temple! How about next Tues. May 5th? Oh and anyone that reads this that wants to join us is welcome!
    Oh and about your shows you watch. That is so funny Brian loves that Escape to Chimp Eden too and the Worlds Deadliest Catch. It made me laugh when I read that on your tag because he was watching the Escape to Chimp Eden the other night and I said, "Brian do we have to watch this?" And he said, "Yes, it's really good. I will explain it all to you." And so he did and pretty soon I was pretty into the Escape to Chimp Eden too. Kind of funny!

    Well I love you! Thanks for everything!!!

    JoLynn
    Nikki said...
    Everytime I read one of these I always get to know someone better. I love it. Your awesome. We need to do a lunch here soon.
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    Yep...Good job YOU!!!
    We too are looking forward to coming for Gavyn's baptism and hopefully having a BBQ while we are there! Maybe you can make those AMAZING choc covered strawberries and/or cookies!! Sometimes I just sit back and think about my sister Lyndseys cooking and wish I was at her house EATING!!! :) So you can scratch off # 1!
    Maybe you and I should go to hair school together?? Maybe someday! But in the mean time congrats on the new job. That is great, i'm glad you are enjoying it.
    Thanks for worrying about Brent and again thatnks for the call to the temple...I know he appreciates all your help and prayers ALWAYS!
    Marianne said...
    Yay Lyndsey! Good to hear from you! I was starting to wonder if you had given up on your blog after all. Sounds like life is good and busy for you which is good...it keeps us out of trouble!

    Love you! Enjoy those adorable kids!
    Anonymous said...
    Lyndsey; Good to read about you. I do miss seeing you now and then. I am so proud of you and your attitude towards life and the good family life you have made for yourself. That is right; Don't let anyone or anything spoil it for you. Your Mom would be so happy at the woman you have become. Love you so much Grandma
    Gena said...
    Lyndsey Gayle, I'm with you. I've been so rushed I've not blogged much either. But today is Alli and Em's birthday and the only day this week I'm not substituting. And still I was stressed over all the things I wanted to get done. Wish I were by that pool with you, and I wish I were close to someone who could go to a gym with me. Maybe then I'd go!

Post a Comment