Monday, April 13, 2009
This has to be one of my favorite holidays. It brings such a great spirit around everybody, even though it was one heck of a busy weekend! It just seemed like such a go go go kind if thing that it was nice to just chill on Sunday!
On Friday night we decorated the eggs with the kids because the next day was a busy one. Saturday came and so did the rain and cold weather. Because of the rain, Garretts football game was cancelled and so we were off to Disney on Ice. Bryan got 6 free tickets through a guy at work so we all went and even took Brilynn. We all had a really good time and I am sure that the kids all loved it. We all got back and Bri hung out with us until Her dad came to pick her up. Brian had just gotten back from a triathlon with his scouts and let me tell ya how beat up he looked. He was so tired. He told us all about the rain, the cold, and jumping into a 60 degree pool. I am glad I didn't do it.
The next day was Easter. The kids woke up and loved seeing all of the eggs in the backyard and also the front. We have someone in our circle that puts eggs with candy in them all over every ones yards. The circle looked really neat with the eggs all over in them. We got ready for church and let me tell ya how darn cute Ella looked! I am her mother so I can gloat! She was so stinking cute that she even looked in the mirror and turned to her daddy and said, "I am really cute dad!" Wow, she is a little conceited I guess!


The lesson at Church was an awesome one! It was Living With Others In Peace and Harmony. It is something that we all strive to do in our everyday lives but something that I have been trying to do for a awhile now. I just have found that since having almost lost my child that life is too short to sweat out the little things. Don't hold grudges and don't look for the bad things in and people. This is something everyone goes through but to hear it in the Lords view and to look at the purity in him and how he didn't do or say anything bad to others and he suffered for this. People judged him and talked horribly of him and in the end they sacrificed him for this. He is the ultimate example of who we all need to strive to be like and know that there is good in all and not to look for the bad.
The lesson at Church was an awesome one! It was Living With Others In Peace and Harmony. It is something that we all strive to do in our everyday lives but something that I have been trying to do for a awhile now. I just have found that since having almost lost my child that life is too short to sweat out the little things. Don't hold grudges and don't look for the bad things in and people. This is something everyone goes through but to hear it in the Lords view and to look at the purity in him and how he didn't do or say anything bad to others and he suffered for this. People judged him and talked horribly of him and in the end they sacrificed him for this. He is the ultimate example of who we all need to strive to be like and know that there is good in all and not to look for the bad.
Love Yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Happy Belated Easter
I'm glad that you guys had a good Easter! Your lesson at church sounds like a good one. I'm so thankful for Conference and for Easter for the reminders of the things that are really important in life.
Thanks for being you. We love and appreciate you!!!
JoLynn