Sunday, February 1, 2009

We Are Back!!!!!!

(Arn't we a good lookin Family!)



I am so excited to be back! We had so much fun don't get me wrong but I missed everyone at home (Randi, and Jolynn!). Well I am happy to report that we made it back safe and sound and not anything went wrong. What a fun vacation with the family. Man I can't say enough about how much fun we had. First of all to not have to make any meals for a week was enough to make me smile for a lifetime. I guess I will start fromthe begining.





We started at the airport and the kids were excited to go on a plane for the first time. There were some fights about who was going to sit at the window but other than that it went well. We arrived in Florida and made it to the hotel. We had to share a room with Jeff and Jeanette and their kids but it was fun to cram in together. The next morning we were off to the Ship. The kids could see it from the road so their excitement was through the roof. We had to go through customs and lines and a little wait to board but as soon as we were done we were on the ship. Man this ship was amazing! The Disney characters were everywhere. We got to our room and it was huge. We got a family suite. It was beautiful and the view from the balcony was always a plus.



I could go on and on but the highlights of the trip was of course shopping in the straw market at the Bahamas. There is so many things to get in this place but the main thing I went for was the purses!!!!! I got 6 purses and wallets. I brought one back for Randi, Jolynn, and Sherri, and 3 for myself. The Castaway Cay Island for Disney was the next port. That Island is awesome. Captain Jack was posing for pictures in front of the realy Flying Dutchman that they brought in from the movie.This guy looked like the real guy from the movie. It was cool. This ship was crazy. Then the Boys went snorkeling. This was fun for them to do with their dad but not for me because it was cold in the water. The food was amazing but we all got daring and ate and tried new things. I tried snails and so did Gavyn. They were really good! They tasted like stuffed mushrooms. I also tried duck.



I love my purses!!!


(The Snails!!!)


The view from the ship.



The shopping was Good!!!!

The rest of the trip was filled with Broadway like shows (Toy Story, the toys come to life) and movies when ever you feel like a movie in their big theatre. They saw Bolt 3D and Bedtime stories. We took many pictures with characters and the kids got to go inot their own places for their age groups. We didn't see Garrett one night until 12 at night because he was having so much fun in his play center. I am leaving you all with a slide show of the pictures.

10 Comments:

  1. URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    I'm so so glad that you had so much fun on your trip! I loved hearing about your trip and seeing all the pictures.

    Thank you again for my darling purse! I love it!!! It's way way cute and me! Thanks for everything I love you!

    Glad your home:)
    JoLynn
    Missy said...
    Sounds super awesome, so happy to hear how much you all enjoyed yourselves. Hope to see pics when I come visit. Love ya miss ya.
    Sheree and Brian Mowers said...
    I was waiting for someone to post pictures of the trip! I knew I could count on you! What a fun trip. I'm so sad we had to miss this one! It was so nice of Mom & Dad to take everyone on such an awesome vacation! Glad you guys had fun! Missing everyone!
    P.S. Where's my purse?!!! j/k! :)
    Anonymous said...
    What an amazing trip and fabulous pictures!! I'm so glad you all had a great time. I think we'll consider a cruise this year, you've inspired me!!
    Nikki said...
    I am jealous. I love all the pictures. I love seeing all the good times.
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    WOW...what a blast! My heart was beating so hard just looking at the pictures. What a great experience for the kids...so much fun!
    Anonymous said...
    LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love ya,

    Bri

    P.S. thanks for the earrings I love them.
    Gena said...
    I'm so glad you took muy pictures! The trip looks SO fun and I know the kids will remember it forever. Yes, you are an extremely good looking family and I am very impressed that you tried the snails. I don't know if I would having had to kill them in my yard and dig them out of the girl's mouths and all... not as appetizing when they're raw...
    Marianne said...
    What a dream! I am so happy that your sweet family got to enjoy it! Honestly, the sunshine looks so good right now to this snow bogged auntie of yours! I would have never wanted to come home and cook again!
    Rebekah's Mom said...
    Wow! What a great trip you had! I am LOVING the zebra print purse with red trim. JEALOUS!

Post a Comment