Monday, January 19, 2009

Wow!!!



I have nothing to say. What a week this past week has been.... I have no Six to report. All I can say is that I am excited for this weekend to go on our cruise and get away from everything here, the phones, the Internet, and everyday life and escape into a dream... Jealous?!!!

6 Comments:

  1. URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    YES I am very very jealous! I hope you have a wonderful time.
    Love ya, JoLynn
    Marianne said...
    I am crying...:(
    Anonymous said...
    I'm jealous!! But I am looking ofrward to that purse.... You deserve the time away-enjoy every minute of it!
    Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...
    YES!!!! You lucky girl, but I'm sure you deserve it :) I hope you guys have a GREAT time!! can't wait to see the pics!!
    Hollie said...
    wow! im so jealous! that looks like it will be a blast! :) have the most amazing time! we seriously need to get together soon! :) i am starting school on feb 2nd! everyother weekend i dont have my kids...we need to do a girls lunch or something! :)
    Gena said...
    Jealous, yes, but way happy for you. Take tons of pictures!!!

Post a Comment