Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Sunday" Tuesday Six

I know that I am a few days late but hey, better late than never.

1. I am very thankful for my best friend, my husband. For the way he keeps the example set for our family. (Especially when my family gets together to play cards and someone lets a few choice words let loose and they always look to him to see if it was okay.)

2. For my son Garrett. He kept me on my toes on Friday when he came home with a school shirt that cost $12 and he threw a wad on his desk. When asked were it came the money came from to get the shirt he responded in a serious look and said, My emergency fund. He only has a savings bank for his mission. Hmmmmm.

3. I am thankful for friends who care. I am very thankful to have a friend in Randi. She has always been there for me no matter what and I know that she always will. Our road trip to Show low today proved it. (Jolynn is going on the next one.)

4. The Wii Fit. Thanks Brian and Jolynn for finding this for us. We have had so much fun with this and this is by far the best work out that I have had. I have been doing this daily and now today I am very sore and my legs feel like they should have fallen off. (If you want the best laugh ever come over and have Bryan do the step class for you.)

5. I am thankful for my brother Brian,
who keeps me on my toes. His quick wit and straight forwardness are very much appreciated.

6. Finally, I am thankful for the Church in my life. I am grateful for the examples that we have and the standards that we live by to accomplish in our everyday lives. Without this in my life I believe that I would be truly lost.

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Great Job Lyndsey, I LOVED it!! Doesn't it just feel so good to think about all the wonderful things in our life. You are right, better late than never.
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    AMEN SISTA!!! Perfect Sunday/Tuesday Six!! I have loved watching Bryan at family get togethers...he seems so sweet and innocent...I know there is a wild, loud, crazy "Ellsworth Type" side to him...can't wait to see it!!
    Love you...miss you!!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    Beautiful Lynz. Very nice Tuesday, "Sunday Six" and thank you for all your sweet nice comments. We love you and your sweet family very much and we are very thankful for Bryan and is wonderful example to us. I'm trying to be more like him. And for any of the rest of my family reading my comments, I love ALL of you also, no matter what!
    Have a Happy Day!!!
    Love, JoLynn
    Anonymous said...
    Oh Lynz! Thanks so much for being there for me too! Can we get ice cream on the next road trip too? I still hurt from the wii..at least I don't walk funny! Chow babe!
    Marianne said...
    Lyndsey, I am so proud of the woman you hae become! You are a wonderful wife and mother and recognizing the blessings you have will only make you better!

    Love you!

Post a Comment