Thursday, August 21, 2008

I have Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really have nothing to blog about. I have a lot of people on my case to update my blog but I don't think that anything interesting is happening in my life to share with everyone. My dad is the one who needs to update his blog!!! I am going to try to think of something., HMMMMMMMM

I just finished reading Stephanie Meyers book The Host. I wasn't to sure that I was going to like it because I am not a sci-fi person but I should have known that one of her books was of course going to wheel me in. I couldn't put it down. I really got into the story and am really wanting another book to come out for this book. I also found out something interesting. My friend Randi called this morning and told me that her walking buddy has a best friend, (are you still following) and that she is great friends with Stephanie Meyer and is getting her to come to her childerns school (I beleive somewhere in Gilbert or Chandler) and that they are planning an author day. If she comes they said that we will be more than welcome to go!! I am so hoping for this. Has anyone else out there read this book and how did you like it?

Lets see, my kids have been in school for almost a month and they are still going strong. We have already had some projects and I am already seeing great things from the boys and Ella. Ella absolutly loves school and loves to make her teacher happy. Although she tells me that she doesn't like it that almost everyday she gets patted on the head and gets told how cute she is (because she really is the smallest kid in kindergarten). Oh well, I wish I could still get to be that cute. Gavyn is also doing really well with his Diabetes in school. I just called the hospital today and ordered the pump for him. I am told that this will be such a great thing for him and us because it lets everyone be more independant. I am really nervous and feeling overwhelmed with haveing to learn another new thing pertaining to diabetes. I just have to suck it up and learn it. I know that as soon as we can get hands on with it then I will be more secure with it.

I am also proud to say that since my kids have been back in school I am on a, DO I DARE SAY IT, A SCHEDULE!!! There, I am so proud of myself for this. I am not good with keeping to these but I have done it so far. I am going to keep it up.

I guess that it is all I have to say right now and I am going to find some fun thing to do on this blog to get me in the mood to blog again. Peace out!!

10 Comments:

  1. URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    Yes now I am happy:) That is so way cool about Stephanie Meyer. Please let me know when that is. Even if I can't go I would send by Breaking Dawn book with you to maybe have her sign-if she could. Anyway, that is so cool!
    That is also way cool about Gavyn and his pump. I think he will be really happy to have that. Skyler (Conner's friend) loves his. I'm so glad everyone is doing well in school and liking it. Tell Ella to just enjoy being so cute and little!!! I wish I was.
    And last but not least I'm so glad your on a SCHEDULE!!! Man that is one word that is not even a four letter word but man it stings like one! Its actually a 8 letter word so thats kind of like a double 4 letter word. HMMM that must be why its so AWFUL!:)
    Well I love ya tons turkey buns!!!
    JoLynn
    B*Marie said...
    Cousin! Did you hear the news that Twilight the movie has been bumped up to November release?? I am mass excited as I have no love life and can live/hope vicariously through Bella. Ha ha. I just finished Breaking Dawn and it was by far my favorite of the 3. LOVED IT! I hope she makes more someday, perhaps from someone else' point of view. I LOVE YOU!
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Lyndsey, Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I, too, wish we all lived closer so your family could teach our family how to REALLY play some games!!! I think we are way to calm and basically, no fun! We need to learn how to spice it up, Brent is doing his best but he's just one guy. I'm glad you've decided to join the blogging world again and let us in on what's going on with you. I got The Host for my birthday (June 17) and I haven't read it yet, I've been too busy with Breaking Dawn, but it's my next read. You gave it a pretty good recommendation, so now I'm more excited about reading it. I'm happy to hear that your children are doing so well in school, that must mean they have good teachers and good friends. Good Luck with the schedule. I swear having a schedule is like keeping the commandments, people say they are too restricting but the truth is...they set you free. Keep up the good work! Love, Nancy
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    Sometimes the best blogs are those about NOTHING!!! We just love to hear words from your fingers so we know you are happy and hanging in there!! It was the highlight of my night seeing a new blog by my sis-in-law. Glad to hear the kids are doing well and that you are so organized and committed! WE love you and miss you! Say hi to that husband of yours too...he needs to blog a bit so we don't lose track of him!
    Marianne said...
    Hey Lyndsey! I just finished "Breaking Dawn"! It was so good! I think there will be more books in the future...she kind of left it open for that! Anyway, glad to hear about your little sweeties and that all is going well. Gavyn is a great guy and you are such a good mother to him and the others too! Good luck with the pump. I'll keep you in my prayers. Love you!
    Kelly said...
    Yo. I just posted about my experience reading The Host. Sounds like we felt the same way about it... Hmmmm.....
    Rebekah's Mom said...
    I agree with you that your Dad is the one who needs to update his blog. You're not nearly that bad:)
    I haven't read The Host yet, but I did read the ENTIRE Twilight series over the summer. Looking forward to the movie!
    Just a head's up........Stephanie Meyer lives near me in Glendale. I heard through the grapevine that she is a total jerk in person...fame going straight to her head. She wouldn't go to her friend's wedding because her "fans" would be in the way. IF that's true........LAME. Hopefully not, and she's totally delightful. Let me know how it goes.
    Anonymous said...
    Just read your blog and thoroughly enjoyed it. So good to hear about the kids. They are so loving and sweet to me I wish I could see them more often. I miss all of you. I have always loved being around you. You are very special.
    Ella is so cute how could her teachers help but love her. She can wrap a person around her little finger very easy You have my email address, how about writing to me sometime?

    Love you lots Grandma Helen
    Gena said...
    You go, chicklet! I have a hard time thinking of things to blog, too. And then I get razzed by upstart, obnoxious members of my family, like, you! I love you sweet mother of three!
    Anonymous said...
    Lyndsey, I was hoping to read your Sunday Six this week. Maybe next Sunday.

Post a Comment