Monday, June 23, 2008
I can finally post about my brothers wedding because we are finally home. We had the wedding first, then we were home for a day, and then we were in Vegas. I am finally home and can catch up on everything.
First off the wedding was beautiful. St. George was an amazing place to go for this wedding. The place we stayed in was Bryan's Uncle's house and it was awsome. Really big and very fun for my family and my brothers to stay in. Seeing all of the extended family was great. They all looked amazing. I am so glad we had the chance to catch up. Getting to the wedding. I have never seen my brother look the way he did that day. He had this glow to him that just made him look incredible. I don't think that there is a doubt in anyones mind that these two were meant to be. The way they are around each other and with each other, you can't deny that they are where they are supposed to be. I am very grateful for Kami being in my brothers life and for making him the happiest I have seen him in a long time. I am also grateful for the chance that he has to play the fatherly role to her kids. They are very cute I might add. Thanks to Kami and Brent for having us in Utah for the wedding and for having us be apart of your special day.
11 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



ps. will write more later.. and under pressure to finish so we can watch a movie with lunch..
I love finding people I know's blogs. (did that even make sense?) Anyway, ours is private so send me your address and I will send you an invite.
melben30@frontiernet.net
Ben and Melissa
Love Ya, JoLynn
P.S. I want to hear all about Vegas now!:)
Brent