Thursday, June 5, 2008

One Big Weekend

This past weekend was so full of things to do that I coud barley hold still. First we had My neices graduation and that was so cool. The rush of running the feild when she was done and trying to find her was awsome. Me being a short little nothing was a joke to try to see over the big crown of people and so again I had to rely on the taller people of my family to find her. To see her with all of her leighs ( I think I spelled it right) was really cool.


The next day my family got together again because my brother Brent came into town and of course we had to get together with everyone to play cards and have all of the cousins play with one another. We love playin games.



Finally the next day we got together with some of my other family ( my mom's side) and had a bbq there. Man we sure had a great time. It was really fun to get together with Justin and Jason and see their families and how much they have grown. Of course I don't think that they have changed much in looks but man they have a good lookin family. Justin's little boy Jace is sure a good lookin boy. He is just like his father in all sorts of ways. It has really been good for my children to be around my mom's side of the family and get to know them as well. It was really cool to see how the kids get along with one another as if they had known eachother all of their lives. I am glad that we are going to carry on the tradition and get together at least once a month and catch up. ( Arn't my cousins good lookin?)



4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Lyndsey
    I have been looking at you blog and enjoying myself. I didn't realize yoy could get the addresses by clicking your name on other sites. Really enjoyed the pictures of the graduations etc. I can't believe Kaydee is out of High School. Time flies on wings of lightning. So we have to make good use of what time we have.

    I was also very happy to read about your get to get-to-gether withthe other cousins. I am sure your Mom is pleased about that. I would be celebrating my 66 wedding anniversary today, June 5, if Grandpa were still here. Whether he is here or not I have ben married for 66 years. Hope you make it. I love you so much.

    Love Grandma
    PS I don't have a blog but send me an email now and then

    sleeplessinarvada@hotmail.com
    Laurel said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    Man Im so sad that Brian and I couldn't be there to join in on all the fun this last weekend! But it looks like you all had a great time and got to make some wonderful memories! Lets just keep on making them! Thanks for all your help with helping us with our little blog! Its been a bonding experience for us all! Love ya tons turkey buns!
    JoLynn and Brian
    Marianne said...
    Lyndsey, looks like you all had a good time! I can't believe I used to babysit those two good-looking men! They were the cutest boys!

    Love you! Auntie M

Post a Comment