Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Fathers Day




Happy Father's Day to the best father that I know. I wouldn't trade him for the world. He is everything to me that a Father could represent, very caring, hard working and very loving. I Love you very much Bryan! And I need to give a shout out to all of the fathers out there.

3 Comments:

  1. Laurel said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Queen Creek Chaffee's said...
    I found your blog through Brent & Kamis. It looks like your doing great, I hope you dont mind if we check in on you from time to time, You can check in on us at:

    http://daneandalysen.blogspot.com/
    Anonymous said...
    That is a beautiful picture of you and your family. I love it. It was so good to see you at the Temple in St. George. You have to be very special to your Mom for you to have the experience that you had. It was good to see Bryan and the boys too, and sweet Ella. Your boys were very loving to me. They are such sweet kids. So is Ella when you can catch her as she flies by. What a doll.

    Love Grandma

Post a Comment