Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Trying to be better!!!





Well I have not fallen off of the face of the earth. I am alive and kickin and keepin myself busy. Work is an everyday thing and then I come home and take care of homework, dinner, and then I can finally relax. Blogging was the last thing that I wanted to do but I am vowing now to be better and to take lots more pictures and be a better blogger.
We all have been keeping up with being busy. Both of my boys made straight A's and got onto the principals list. Garrett is on a roll because this is his 3rd time getting straight A's. I am very proud of him for all of his hard work. He is excelling a ton and I am very happy to finally see him enjoying school. Gavyn is doing better in school but homework is still a struggle and a fight daily. He is in his 3rd season of flag football with his dad as coach. They love it and Gavyn is a very good Football player. Ella, well Ella is Ella. Still sassy as ever and still trying not to get into trouble at school because she enjoys being a class clown. Bryan is busy with work and continues to be thankfully. He is also the Weblos leader and everyone who know Bryan knows that he loves scouts. My work at Buckle is still gonig good. It is still hard to not buy everything that I see but I am managing.
That is all I have for now but I am trying to put up some pictures. I am trying to figure out how to make the pictures bigger though.

4 Comments:

  1. Marianne said...
    HEY!! Good to see you again!! I love the photos of your kids . I have missed their faces! Glad to know everything is going so well for you all.


    I love you!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    Well it's about time!!! I'm glad your back-we miss you!

    I'm so proud of all the kids and how well they are all doing in school. Good job kiddos! I also love the pictures! Ella looks so grown up in that picture at the top there. Well I sure love ya. Thanks for all you do!

    Love Ya,
    JoLynn
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    Well its good to have you back in the world of blogging! You have been missed!
    Congrats to the kids on doing so well in school...and congrats to mom for helping them get there!
    I wish I could say Morty is a scouting inspiration to me...but nope!!! I am not and will never be a TRUE scouter!
    Love you guys...can't wait to see you!
    Laynee said...
    Glad to see you are alive!!! We sure miss you guys! Call us sometime so we can get together.

Post a Comment