Thursday, February 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLYNN


I have a really special person in my life who means a great deal to me who is having a birthday. Even though she doesn't want to admit that she is having a birthday I want to tell her how much she means to me. Jolynn and I have gotten closer throughout the last couple of years and she has helped me get through some ruff times as well. She is everything a sister and a friend should be and for this I am grateful. She is a great example to me of how a mother and wife should be. She really tries hard to please everyone but isn't afraid to stand her ground. I am very grateful for her in my life and for the friendship that she continues to bring to me in my life. Love ya Jo!!!!! Happy Birthday!

4 Comments:

  1. Marianne said...
    Very sweet, Lynsey! Jolynn is a remarkable person. I am so glad you have her in your life! She truly is your sister and a wonderful one, at that!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    Lyndsey thank you so so much for this sweet post! I love you too and I so appreciate you and all that you do for me. I couldn't ask for a better sister!

    Love Ya,
    JoLynn

    P.S. Love the post but hate that picture of me. That is not my good side.
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    Happy Birthday Jolynn! We love you! Welcome back to the blogging world!

    Brent
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    O.K. Lynz, you better get to posting about my Garrett!

Post a Comment