Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brace Face!!!

Well we took Garrett to get a consult at the Ortho and he wasn't to thrilled with it at first. We got into the office and that all quickly changed. There were kids video games everywhere. This quickly won him over. We went into the consult room where he showed us his K-9 tooth not able to come down and he told us that he would have to get braces on the upper part of his teeth for the first phase. Further expaining he told us within a half hours time he could put them on too. Garrett agreed and so did I. I got some really cute pictures so I will post them for all of the world to see!He truely loves them and has taken care of them.


3 Comments:

  1. Gena said...
    I'm sure he'll love you in years to come for those pictures (the boys have forbidden me from using theirs). Your kids are SO cute! And I've been busy with Flat Stanley and I'm just about ready to send the man back to Ella's class. I hope he's had a good time.
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    He looks darling! Absolutely darling! I'm so glad that you got these posted!
    Marianne said...
    Those are some awesome teeth!! I recognize those two front ones...every one of my brothers and sisters and I have them! I don't know how Sharon and Dean escaped the braces!

    Wow, to have the consult and have them put on in the same day...Garrett is a brave little man!

Post a Comment