Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where has the time gone????????

I have been so busy!!! For all of y'all who don't know I got another job working at the clothing store Buckle!!!! I have been waiting for this job forever and now I finally got it and love it. I work in the back doing freight. I receive all of the new merchandise and get to see it before anyone else in the store! This really excites me! I send out UPS and special orders. I work every day except for the weekends. I get to be home when the kids get home from school. I also love the discounts I get. Hello can we say 40%!!!! I love it! There are a couple of people in my family that I know love the discount too! I also still work as a merchandiser for HDA. I go to the stores and pull old magazines and rip the covers off to send back to the company and then I put the new mags out. Needless to say I get a bunch a mags to read every week. I especially love all of the recipe mags I get.

Along with the new job both boys started football. They are both really excited but man does it keep us busy. As soon as I get home from one job we have 1 hour till we are off to practice. That happens 2 days out of the week. So that is me. Busy but alive. Love everyone!

8 Comments:

  1. Laynee said...
    OK so you keep me in the dark about the buckle job!!! WHATEVER!!! I am going to have to let you know what jeans I have been searching for for months now and if you get them in BEG you to hold them for me!!! What a fun place to work. I wish I could have kept my job there but I don't think I would have been a very good employee if I was running to the bathroom to throw up all the time. Oh well, another time!! Have fun!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    YES my dear you are one very very busy lady! I have know idea how you are keeping up with it all! Know we love you! Were here if we can help in any way!

    Take Care,
    JoLynn
    Nikki said...
    Hey how can I get into a job like that? I heard about that one before. Never knew where to start to try to get on. Can you help me? I need a job. Real Estate is way to slow.
    Gena said...
    You HAVE wanted that job for a while; I'm glad you got it! Discounts are wonderful, Michael just got his laptop for school for about 50% off. Gotta love the perks of working! Don't wear yourself out!
    Marianne said...
    You are so funny girl, but seriously...who can laugh at 40% off??? Enjoy it and don't spend your paycheck before you get it!
    Angela said...
    BUCKLE????!!!! Next time I come to visit I will be stopping by, which mall do you work at?
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    O.K. so I know that you are way way busy however, you are way past the two week rule. I mean I could make an exception due to your new very very busy state and extend to a month. However, you are now past that as well also. SOOOO is what I'm trying to say nicely, of course, is that it's time to make a post. Just a small post will be sufficiant but we do need a post of some sort done this week! IF you are unable to comply with these rules than please let me know so that I can help you with this:)

    Love Ya,
    JoLynn
    Laynee said...
    I agree with Jolynn, What the heck!!!! Ok so I can't really talk I suck at blogging lately but it would be nice to see whats happening in the Mortensen home!!!

Post a Comment