Saturday, August 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 8th BIRTHDAY GAVYN!!!!!










Wow, I can hardly believe that I have another child turning 8. Where is the time going? I am so happy that Gavyn gets to get baptized next month and that he made the decision to be baptized. He is such a great spirit to our house and a very strong little man to have gone through all of the trials that he has already gone through. He will always make you smile and man, if you havn't seen the boy dance you are really missing out. The boy has got hips that move! Happy Birthday to the sweetest little boy!

8 Comments:

  1. Missy said...
    Happy Birthday little man! Wow how time flies, hope it is a wonderful day.
    Love Missy
    Marianne said...
    Happy birthday to Gavyn! To a sweet little boy with lots of charm! I loved meeting you last year at your Uncle Brent's wedding!

    I can't believe you have two children baptized now either Lyndsey! Time flies...and we ARE having fun right?
    Laynee said...
    Happy birthday Gav!!! I cannot believe that you are 8 and getting baptized. What a special day that will be. We love you tons and hope that you had a great day!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Happy Birthday to cute Gavyn! I hope you had a great day and I also hope you'll have a great school year. Your decision to be baptized is a big one, good for you for being willing to take that important step. I know you're baptism day will be perfect and one you will always remember.
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Boy! You do always make me smile and your mom is right-if people haven't seen you dance they are missing out because you have some serious moves! I think you learned them from me:)LOL. Well Happy Birthday! We love you!
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    Happy Happy Birthday Gavyn Dear...Happy days will come to you all year!!!
    We sure love you and are so proud of you for getting baptized here in the next few weeks!
    Congrats on a big birthday...we hope to see you again SOON!
    Gena said...
    No, I can't believe how old your baby boy is! In my mind you aren't even old enough to have a baby that old, but here we are. I'm sure you've made your parents VERY happy grandparents.

    I'm with Marianne, what are you doing when you "service" all those stores?
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    O.K. Girlfriend! You need to update your blog when you get a minute-ha ha. I know your just a little bit busy but seriously, you do have a lot to blog about!

    Well know I love you!!!
    JoLynn

Post a Comment