Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back To School!!





Yes, they are finally back in school and I along with them, is very excited! It sounds like they are back early but some of the school districts are starting already. They were very excited and so was I. They house was very quiet and stayed clean. The parts I don't miss are the fighting in the morning with me because they are tired or they just want to be mean. This is something that is constantly being worked on and hopefully will get stopped before some heads roll!!!! As for myself, I am keeping busy with work. I have 8 Fresh and Easy stores, 2 Lowes, and 1 Micheals that I service now. Keeping busy all around!!!

6 Comments:

  1. Marianne said...
    Wow! Some of our districts started yesterday but they are Year-round schools. Are yours?

    What do you do for work? I didn't know you have a job. Let's hear about it!

    Love to you!
    Nikki said...
    Crazy how fast the summer went. What are you doing for work?
    Nicolle Webber said...
    Work???
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    Its always nice to have the back into a routine...less mess, less fighting, less stress...but now you will have less use of your ever-so-creative bored jar!
    Let us know about camping...we are so going to come! :)
    Love you
    Anonymous said...
    Such cute kids! It seems so early for school to begin but they look ready and excited. I always loved summer and having my kids home each day BUT I must admit that when it was time for school to start again, I was pretty happy about that too. I hope they all have a great year and learn a lot.
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    They look so happy and excited to go back! I hope this school year is a great one! I can't wait to hear all about their first week of school this weekend:)

    Don't work to hard!

    Love ya,
    JoLynn

Post a Comment