Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing so many things as of lately and haven't posted as you can tell. Between things going on at home and being really sick I haven't had enough energy to post anything. not much has happened over here. We have Garrett in Football which he loves and is really getting good at. We have noticed lately that he is acting out and it really clicked with me that it is because of him being put in the middle child place. With Gavyn being a Diabetic and Ella being the girl ( need I say more) Garrett has really been pushed aside. We are hoping to get him out of this rut and do more with him by himself so he feels included. Football is helping with that. Games are on Saturdays and this Saturday is his pinewood derby. This event should really be for the dads I think! I will post more this weekend but I thought that I would keep everyone informed!

3 Comments:

  1. Marianne said...
    Welcome back Lyndsey! I've missed you! I am glad you are all healthy again and having fun with football.Spring is here right??? Enjoy those cherished days in the valley when it is neither too hot nor too cold. We are having snow...
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    I'm so glad that you are back from the dead and now are among us once again! I'm missing you. We're going to get to Garrett's football game this week or next. I will talk to you about his schedule and we will be there Saturday for his big Pinewood Derby:)
    Love ya, JoLynn
    Gena said...
    How did the Pinewood Derby go? As a Wolf Mother I had to enter that world again last month... because of "dads" we had to run our first place heats twice! Sheesh! I'm glad you're feeling better and that I'm not the only one who has stumbled in the posting arena.

Post a Comment