Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Almost Time!

Well, I am a bummer for not posting any sooner but hey I am only human right. At least I am posting and keeping up with my blog unlike my father. he really needs a good kick in the pants right? Well, as the title says It's almost time. I have been driving my husband crazy this past month because our Disney Cruise is almost here and I am getting really excited. Who wouldn't.?! But I guess I am going a little extreme. I am on the site about every other day and I am constantly thinking about what we need to pack. Man there is a lot of things that go into a trip with all of the kids and especially a diabetic. I have been going over everything and making sure that I am not going to forget any part of the medication or supplies needed. I have suitcases out and we have gone over our agendas and making sure that we have every I dotted and every T crossed. So that is the cruise. I will probably post more later when it gets even closer.

The next thing going on is this run that my husband told Brian and Jolynn that we would do with them. It is the Pat Tilman run in April. I like Jolynn don't run and for that matter I don't exercise. What in the world did I get myself into? Well I am looking into gyms right now and I am pretty sure I am going to go to the one down the street from my house. It is right next door to my tanning salon so I thought that would be easy. Before anyone judges me thinking that I am vain for going to a tanning salon, I got it as a gift from my husband for my birthday and it is so I wasn't a white ghost on our cruise. I am actually looking forward to this challenge of the run because I have an excuse to go to the gym. It will actually be a goal to go do every day or every other day. It should be interesting. So after the cruise I am officially going to be at the gym alot! Wish me and all of us luck!

8 Comments:

  1. Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    Pat Tillman 4.2...here we ALL come!!
    It should be fun...and maybe we will even feel a bit of accomplishment! Seems funny how it is only 4.2 miles...and I have to TRAIN! I am only the Marathon Director...not a participant! :)
    Hope all is well.
    Love you
    Kami
    Anonymous said...
    Your cruise sounds so fun...just remember that half the fun though is getting ready for it and thinking about it, so enjoy this time too. Congratulations on your running and fitness goals, I'm so proud of all you Ellsworths, I think you'll all have a great time at the Tillman.
    Marianne said...
    Oh Lyndsey! Have so much fun on your cruise!! I am afraid I would spend most of it sea sick. I don't do well on boats of any kind! You sound like me in the packing for a trip department. I make lists and check everything off as I go!

    Good luck getting ready!
    Kenyon said...
    COOL! I kove that run. Im gonna do it too. We loved it last yr, it was very inspiring. Soldiers running in full gear carrying flags.

    Im excited for you and your cruise. You are gonna have a blast!!!!
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    I'm very excited for you and your cruise!!! I'm so excited for you and that cruise that I've been trying to figure out how I was going to fit into your luggage to go. Or you know on second thought. Hmmmm.... I wonder what I'd have to do for one of your kids to get them to let their favorite Aunt JoLynn go in one of their spots. Hmmm... that probably won't work. Oh well just bring me back something good and I'll get over not getting to go I suppose.

    Now about this run. Good luck to you and please keep on praying for me! I've done decent with preparing for it so far but today I'm just absolutely exhausted and I didn't do anything for the second day. But no worries I will hit hard again tomorrow.
    Well know I love you. Thanks for all your support to me. I appreciate your texts to me during the day and I appreciate you making me laugh. Your a gem!
    Love ya, JoLynn
    URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND!!! Way way cute!!!

    JoLynn
    Anonymous said...
    your excited about your cruise?? I wouldn't be able to tell...you ONLY talk about it every time we talk (10 times a day)and you tell everyone we see... LUV YA!! Haver a blast for me! Give Mickey a kiss for me!!
    Anonymous said...
    I really, really LOVE this new background! So Cute!

Post a Comment