Saturday, May 24, 2008

Father & Son's Campout

It was a little chilly!!


This was our sleeping experience at father and son's. We went to Tom's Creek near Strawberry, AZ.
(And as you can tell, Bryan posted this and is a man of few words!)

Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  1. URFAVE 5+A Few said...
    Lyndsey and Bryan, your blog is way cute and lots of fun to read and see all your pictures!!!! We love you guys!!
    Love, JoLynn and gang
    Kenyon said...
    I didnt know you had a blog. I love your background. I cant read the text very well...might be on purpose, I dont know :0 Ella sits in front of me in sharing every week and I am always in awe, she is so beautiful. I hope Garrett is doing better with his diabetes. It will be fun to better keep in touch :)
    Kenyon said...
    P.s- Or is it Gavin with diabetes?
    Ellsworth Party of Four said...
    I am jealous...I tried to ues this template and my technidiot self couldn't figure it out! I love it!
    SO GLAD you are blogging...miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!
    I am thinking...Ellsworth Family campout!!! Sounds like good times!

Post a Comment