Saturday, May 24, 2008
Okay, so the week went really great and the weather was awsome! Finally getting into the hundreds and is the perfect weather for swimming. We couldn't keep the kids out of the pool including the dog. The pictures below shoe how nice the days were. Now here we are, a couple of days later and I am freezing in my office doing this blog. It is 59 outside and is raining on an off. Huh, Memorial weekend shouldn't be cold and raining, it should be enjoyed outside in the pool with a weekend full of BBQ's. Well we are still having a BBQ on Monday and having a family get together so hopefully the weather will be nice enough for the kids to be in the pool and tire themselves out.
The kids are offically out of school for the summer and I am really excited. (Util they start to with each other and I start to tell them that my name isn't mom anymore!) I am excited to see how this summer is going to be because they are a little older and I am excited for it to end because it means that I will have nomore kids at home. Yup, that is right, Ella is going to be in all day kindergaten.
1 Comment:
-
- Marianne said...
May 27, 2008 at 7:25 AMYour pup looks totally demoralized! But, if you're gonna swim you'd better let Mom comb your hair or face the consequneces! Our Jack Russel Terrier hates the water. He even hops over puddles on his walks!
