Thursday, September 2, 2010
Well I am back for a new post. I have some things going on in life that deal me some great challenges but I am trying to not let them get a hold of me and take me down. So I am going to post things that I am grateful for.
1. I am thankful for my husband. I don't say this enough but I really do appreciate all he is and does for this family. He is very giving and a very hard worker. He loves scouts and all of the things associated with it. He is also very willing to help all who need it. He is very big on service. I love him very much!!
2. I am thankful for my sisters. I am very grateful to have Jolynn and Kami in my life. I am really having a hard time lately not having my sister around to talk to or have the sisterly visits with. I see others relationships with their sisters and I am very envious but I know that all is okay because I have the 2 best sister in laws anyone could ask for. Thanks guys for your friendships.
3. My kids. As much as they are driving me crazy right now and making me want to not be in my house I am very thankful for them. Garrett is getting ready for soccer to start, Gavyn stared flag football again, and Ella is in dance at school. It is hard to be a parent at times but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
4. I am finally getting happy with just being me. I have struggled with myself for a long time and I am just starting to like who I am. They say the first step is to say something that you like about yourself so I am going to tell you all something that I love about myself. I love my hair. As much as I complain about how heavy it is and how long it takes to do it, I love it. It is long, thick, and I love it!! There, I did it.
Thanks for the nice comments about me...but oh my HELL that is a BAD picture...you HAVE to have a better one than that! YIKES! I too am thankful for you and your friendship...please know that I am always here for you to chat...listen...swear if needed! I sure love you...and miss you dearly.
You do have an amazing husband and three terrific kids. Aren't we lucky to be so blessed.
Most important I am glad that you are feeling better about yourself. That is a HUGE step toward ultimate happiness. The way we feel about ourselves makes all the difference in the way we act, the choices we make, the way we treat others and so on. I think you are just a joy. YOU have brought me a lot of happiness in the past two years...I am excited for many FUN times ahead.
Take care...remember I LOVE YOU!
Kam
Miss you all
i LOVE that you love something about yourself it's hard to look at ourselves with the loving eyes that we do everyone else. you DO have beautiful hair it always looks perfect. that picture of you is so soft and beautiful. keep looking for the good. :)
O.K. moving on~I'm sorry that you've been struggling some. I hate to hear that. I hope you know how much I love you. You are such a great friend, sister, and example to me. Always know I'm here for you and that I love you!
Next I just want to say how happy I am that you are finally starting to see how beautiful you are. Your hair is gorgeous and so is everything else about you!
Next I want to say that I too think your Bryan is a wonderful man. He is such an awesome guy and I'm quite sure one day he'll be exhaulted!
You really do have so much to be thankful for. You have much more to be grateful for and happy about than you do to be sad about so put on your happy face and smile that frown away:)
I love you Lynz!!!
JoLynn
Love Ya,
JoLynn